[Eeglablist] BIDS export for sourcedata possible?

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:40:31 PST 2020

Dear Nadine,
At the SCCN we have been developing a toolbox to manage the importing and
exporting of BIDS formatted files from EEGLAB. Take a look at this
repository: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/bids-matlab-tools__;!!Mih3wA!WJkowe_Z5VOS4SYGYDxswVmwckkdzIXVUpag_iFdRiQTn61QY8SKGpuBMHu_EYg3lxreag$ .
Note there are some examples that are worth looking at first.
 Hope this helps,
Ramon