[Eeglablist] how to apply ICA methods on pre-clinical electrode configurations

Brian Harvey brian.harvey at biogen.com
Fri Jan 15 15:22:46 PST 2021

Hi all,

A bit of a hack attempt here... I have LFP data using a 16 channel linear probe in VPL/VPM thalamus (in mouse)... I can successfully run ICA using CUDAICA

[w,s] = cudaica(LFP,'extended', 1, 'maxsteps', 2048);

If I am only interested in the spectral properties of the components (not scalp topographies etc) how can I manually plot them for rejection or selection? EEGlab functions require channel locations to proceed further and I am uncertain how to hack.

Thanks for any insight/assistance

Brian