[Eeglablist] Help regarding Microstates EEGLAB toolbox

Hema Nawani heneuro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:28:35 PST 2021

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well. I am Hema Nawani pursuing my Post Doctoral in
Psychology in University of Tromso, Norway. I work in mind wandering
research using EEG. I am using EEG microstates plugin for understanding
microstates temporal dynamics during mind wandering tasks. Actually it is
important for me to know the sequence and identity of microstates per time
point. In seq and msFirst TF I think we can know when the microstates are
switching per time point but it doesnt give the identity of the microstate
per time point. Can it be possible for you to let me know how can I
calculate the identity of microstate per time point

Thanks you very much
Regards
Hema