[Eeglablist] Dealing with a noisy TP10 channel for re-referencing (average TP9-TP10)

ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:27:35 PST 2021

Dear Boki,

unfortunately, the reference electrodes must be checked carefully during
the recording process. I won't use the single mastoid to re-reference or
use the interpolated TP10. At this point, a thing you could do, if you want
to avoid the common average, is the re-reference to REST average (Yao et
al.,2001, available on EEGlab as a plugin).

Best,
Ivano

PS The Nike-logo shape killed me! :-D

----
Antonio Ivano Triggiani, Ph.D.
Research Physiologist [C]
Human Motor Control Section, Medical Neurology Branch
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
National Institutes of Health
10 Center Drive, Building 10, Room 7D42
Bethesda, MD 20892-1428
Phone: (301) 402-2983