[Eeglablist] import information from ev2 file

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:20:47 PST 2021

Hi,

We cannot see attachments on the eeglablist.
Please submit your issue here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!WDA47WDm0LLR5-IB7ZjfHUo9OU7VtV1EIObQeJPPtxLhlyII2ar_6FHYAIHrCkE5UWGQeg$
And add what steps you have used to import the data.

If you can, provide a file downloadable through a cloud or drive if possible to facilitate troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Cedric