[Eeglablist] importing both marker/events in the same file (Sending second time)

Rafia Akhter akhter.rafia1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:15:22 PST 2021

I need some help. I record EEG by openBCI and saved it in text format. In
the file, I have 8 channels for 8 electrodes and two other channels where
rare and common stimuli events are marked in digital format. Now, when in
EEG lab, I extract event codes from that two-channel, how can I differently
mark them as common and uncommon in the same file? Now, I extract events
from channel 9, named as common and saved them as common events and do
other post-processing steps, and draw ERP. Then do these all for uncommon
from Channel 10 and saved them as common events snd draw ERp .
 it takes double time. How can I mark events in the same file as common and
uncommon events?.

Rafia

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&__;!!Mih3wA!QXNqdcMTPOhNkaXimPuP8tPhIzNlz3IS65ljOnXj18tO93yR2ns5qdEDJOi5_47-VALdPw$ >
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&__;!!Mih3wA!QXNqdcMTPOhNkaXimPuP8tPhIzNlz3IS65ljOnXj18tO93yR2ns5qdEDJOi5_47-VALdPw$ >
02/25/21,
02:14:04 PM