[Eeglablist] Plotting 3D voltage topography at single time point

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:37:42 PST 2021

Hi Kaelasha,

I don't think EEGLAB has a specific function for plotting 3D topographies
for data from a single time point. However, the function used to plot the
3D ERP map series is `pop_headplot.m` You may be able to hack it to
accomplish what you want.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535