[Eeglablist] Funding opportunity for human cognitive and behavioral research related to autism

Steven J Luck sjluck at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 3 15:29:01 PST 2021

Hi everybody. I was asked to share this announcement about a funding opportunity that will be of interest to some of you:

The Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI) is pleased to announce an RFA for human cognitive and behavioral research, as related to autism (application deadline May 3, 2021).  In comparison to our general RFAs, the grant budgets and review panel for this RFA are tailored for human subjects research, and additional in-kind support for recruitment may be requested.  Questions may be directed to sciencerfa at simonsfoundation.org.

Detailed information can be found at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sfari.org/grant/2021-human-cognitive-and-behavioral-science-request-for-applications/__;!!Mih3wA!Ss1PQU_xLv3k-OF89-iJmrC8hdDcrQf4f-KP68hoWJ7K4jr2bQNUpNrnbI-ky5-evmNRtA$

Steven J. Luck, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor, Department of Psychology
Core Faculty, Center for Mind & Brain
University of California, Davis
267 Cousteau Place [directions]
Room 126