[Eeglablist] Error in processMARA (line 93)

Charisse Pickron cpickron at umn.edu
Thu Mar 4 14:36:30 PST 2021

Hi All,
Trying to use the MARA plugin for IC artifact classification, but running
into the following error:

GUI pop-up: svd error Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf., (Error
occurred in function classify() at line 231)

Error listed in the Matlab command window:
Output argument "info" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to
"MARA".
Error in processMARA (line 93)
[artcomps, MARAinfo] = MARA(EEG);
Error while evaluating DestroyObject Callback.

I did see an answer online, but it didn't seem to work for me.

I tried running this plugin on a file that has already been filtered and
ICA was completed.
Using Matlab vR2020a & EEGLab v2021.0

Many thanks,
-Charisse

--
Charisse B. Pickron, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate | Institute of Child Development | icd.umn.edu
cpickron at umn.edu