[Eeglablist] Motor execution and motor imagination paradigma classification

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:17:57 PST 2021

Dear Vera,

Hopefully someone with more ME and MI expertise can comment, but in the
meantime, did you model your experiment based on something in the
literature? What sorts of analysis did they do?

In the case of sliding window methods, the time axis visuzlied will be
shorter than the data of the acquisition. This is similar to calculating a
moving average from a series of data, where the results will have less
entries than the input series.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535