[Eeglablist] Large Unexplained Differences in Power Values

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:47:05 PST 2021

Hi Naomi,

Are you comparing the power between 'EEG' and 'clean' in your code? What
arguments did you use for clean_artifacts (are you using default settings
thereby high pass filtering the data twice?) and what does the output in
the command line look like (e.g. how many channels or data points removed).
Does the vis_artifact step give you any insight on this power difference?

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535