[Eeglablist] SIFT Error in EEGLAB 2021

Nicholas Dogris drdogris at neurofieldneurotherapy.com
Wed Mar 24 08:26:00 PDT 2021

Hello Folks,

I was wondering if anyone can help me understand why SIFT 1.52 is crashing
in EEGLAB 2021 with Matlab 2020b?  If I run the same dataset in EEGLAB 2019
with Matlab 2019b the entire script runs from top to bottom.  Here is the
error message I am getting:

Error using arg_define (line 386)
Some of the specified arguments that should be names or structs, are not.

Error in vis_plotOrderCriteria (line 57)
g = arg_define([0 1],varargin, ...

I am using the default script included with the SIFT plugin and have not
modified it in any way.

I would appreciate any assistance.  Thanks!!

Nick