[Eeglablist] Error using floatwrite (line 91) Cannot write output file, check permission and space

zahra fotovatnia fotovatnia at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 00:29:26 PDT 2021

 Hi Clement,
Thank you for your response. I did not have this problem before. Also, this probem happens only when I am trying to save some output produced by eeglab. The more interesting issue is that I can save in some folders, but not in some subfolders.  For example, I saved outputs in "set_files Folder", and "type_time Folder" below, but could not save them in "time_slots" Folder. i.e, up to "time_slots" Folder, no problem in saving.
D:\folders\zahra3\data_analysis\Tehran_EEGworkshop_2021\P-E\set_files\type_time\time_slots

Same situation in: D:\folders\zahra3\data_analysis\Tehran_EEGworkshop_2021\E-E\set_files\type_time\time_slots

and the same situation in: D:\folders\zahra3\data_analysis\Tehran_EEGworkshop_2021\E_P\set_files\type_time\time_slots

Thank youZahra