[Eeglablist] Issue importing BDF

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:20:25 PDT 2021

Dear Ramtin,

I have never seen this error with BDF files, but you could try the other BDF import plugin and see if it works better.
You can install it through File> Manage EEGLAB Extension > BDFImport

If it still doesn't work, please submit an issue with a link to your data file here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!U_D1rBUqkBJsNjr8a1msU9kKNNRshwLQ5AgS7wa4LV5Pes4xpsED3J-ynmWUpA2bbv3W1Q$

Cedric