[Eeglablist] Setting channel locations

Naama Zur naamazur at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:18:00 PDT 2021

Hi,

I tried to use the "MNI coordinate file for the BEM DIPFIT model" in the
"look up locations" window when attempting to set the channel locations,
but I got this message in the Matlab command window: "Warning: coordinate
conversion failed" and the locations simply did not appear in the
appropriate coordinate lines in the EEGLAB window. The EEG cap used in our
experiment was a 10-20 system 32 electrode cap.

Does anybody have any advice on how to solve this?

Thank you,

Naama Zur

Adjunct Researcher

Institute of Information Processing and Decision Making

University of Haifa

Mount Carmel, Haifa, 31905,Israel