[Eeglablist] dipfit - printing x,y,z coordinates

Anaelle Alouit anaelle.alouit at gmail.com
Fri May 7 07:09:20 PDT 2021

Dear EEGLAB users,

I am performing source localization on my EEG datasets, using the DIPFIT plugin and script.
I would like to get a final matrix printed in the command window, giving the x,y,z coordinates and residual variance corresponding to the dipoles which have been generated.
Could you suggest me how can I do that not using the GUI but with a few lines of code?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,

--

Anaëlle ALOUIT
INSERM U1266 - Institut de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences de Paris