[Eeglablist] eBook on Emotiv EPOC & EEGLab

Nilo Sarraf nilo.sarraf at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 16:20:14 PDT 2021

Hi Claudia,
The eBook will be on Amazon Kindle. Please also see my YouTube. Sometimes I post here👇
Here’s one way to read & analyze brainwaves
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_qE-2D53OufWE4&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=zgZ5_5e2kugkW2bfmoeq_iGtfdLPHtWLomQ67VwIZgY&s=BADFkpEPnkRM3lq8DX8oOT2zyotgoMvkMitLE_nkw6g&e=

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone