[Eeglablist] eBook on Emotiv EPOC & EEGLab

Nilo Sarraf nilo.sarraf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 11:29:01 PDT 2021

Hi Terry
In about a month I am aiming to put it up on Amazon. In addition to covering the step by step guide, I am including tips on what I found to be most useful for students and researchers. These are small tricks that I wish someone told me back then bc it would have saved me lots of headaches. That’s why it’s taking a bit longer to finish.
Having said that it’ll be only on EEGLab & Emotiv EPOC. This is bc that’s what I did my dissertation with. So it is pretty niche. There are many other ways obviously buy I won’t be covering them bc I don’t want to talk about things I have little experience with.
The compatibility and synchronization of EPOC and EEGLab (with Matlab) was frustrating at the time but once you know these steps it’ll become easy.
Thanks Nilo

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone