[Eeglablist] use variable instead of numeric in pop_selectevent

Kathleen Van Benthem kathy_vanbenthem at carleton.ca
Mon Jun 21 08:06:21 PDT 2021

Hello Lablist,
Within a loop of many files, I need to change event names according to
latency ranges using the script below (ranges change for each file being
processed).
I have defined a and b based on the dynamically changing values.  This
throws errors that I need to use numbers, not variables.
Is there a way that I can do this?  BTW, 'a<=b' also does not work.

EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG,
'latency',[a,b],'type',{'9999'},'renametype','4111','deleteepochs',
'off','deleteevents','off');

Kathleen, Carleton University