[Eeglablist] Hi Nike!

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 22 17:04:10 PDT 2021

Dear Nike,

I saw your post to EEGLAB mailing list to I just wanted to say hello to you.
Are you now in Pittsburgh? I recently emailed with Anoop. He told me he is
also moving to there? Are you guys together now? Please let me know.

We have just had the 30th EEGLAB workshop. See the slides near the end--I
mentioned that this particular toolbox was being developed *during* the
EEGLAB workshop in Mysuru.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_PowPowCAT_blob_master_images_PowPowCAT-5F30thEEGLABWorkshop.pdf&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=5iDnTdY75BlxbE98WGtHgGHNCCXE4KhFhYkyvnMDEww&s=xxbSzra9O6NcrlaDQO3kqbqjAULLDI8_36yHGuYAcHs&e=