[Eeglablist] Postdoctoral position available at TU Munich (Germany)

Malte Anders malteanders at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 01:55:31 PDT 2021

Dear list,

on behalf of PD Dr. Thomas Fenzl, I am sharing the following opening with
you:

Open neuroscience postdoc position in Munich, Germany

The research group “Neurobiology of sleep and anesthesia” offers an open
postdoc position. The
project will focus on the temporal development of pain perception in the
chicken embryo in “in ovo-
experiments”. Longitudinal EEG recordings until hatching together with pain
stimulation (electrical,
thermal and mechanical) are scheduled to isolate the exact day of
perception along the 21 days of
development. Our results will directly run into the legal text for animal
welfare in productive
livestock.

Although our laboratory has a long lasting and well-documented knowledge
and expertise of in vivo
electrophysiology in chronic EEG- and LFP recordings, the successful
candidate is expected to be very skillful in developing methods to handle
the experimental settings. We also expect skills to work very independently
towards technical deadlines of the project.

The fully funded position is available immediately and will run for 18
month. The place of
employment is the “Clinic for anesthesiology and intensive care, Klinikum
rechts der Isar”, Technical University Munich, Germany.
For more detailed information please contact Thomas Fenzl, head of the
research group:
thomas.fenzl at tum.de

Your link to the homepage:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__anaesthesie.mri.tum.de_de_forschung_wissenschaftliche-2D&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=HA3J38gZc7_msymAa-IhKKQZtHnQoQWFiUfUgVmkq9c&s=Bi6hzs_003yl1yoi2MPtDyoQEWdX0u3CTHZo_o2aoyk&e=
arbeitsgruppen/neurobiology-sleep-and-anesthesiology

Looking forward to your applications
Yours sincerely, Thomas Fenzl