[Eeglablist] Feedback please: eBook on EPOC & EEGLAB MATLAB compiled

Nilo Sarraf nilo.sarraf at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 16:46:43 PDT 2021

Hey All,
I’m soft-launching an eBook on Amazon kindle and I was wondering if anyone is interested in providing some feedback directly to me in exchange for a free copy?
 It’s only 60 (print) pages.
It is about step by step guide using Emotiv EPOC Neuroheadset with EEGLAB MATLAB, collection and analyzing raw EEG data. This is a book I wish I had when doing grad studies so I documented everything one needs to know.
It’s on the basic mechanics of going through using these software & hardware. So it’s not about complex or one-off cases/studies but it’s on the general usage.
Preferably I need a novice/no background, mid level, and an advanced neuroscientist.
If anyone interested please DM me?
Thanks so much 🙏Dr. Niloufar Sarraf

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone