[Eeglablist] Plotting standard error shades on ERP

Beach, Paul paul.anthony.beach at emory.edu
Sun Jul 18 04:25:42 PDT 2021

Hi EEGLAB’ers

I’ve seen this posted a few times. Seems like it’s relatively standard now to include standard error “shades” in publications these days of ERP data. I’d like to do this on my grand averaged STUDY data but am having a few hard time figuring out how to do so in EEGLAB. I saw Cedric had recommended a function he made using Matlab’s “fill” function, but seeing as this was seen in archived eeglablist data I cannot get the actual function.

Does anyone have tips/tricks for doing this in EEGLAB or other (preferably simple) methods?

Thanks!
Paul
--
Paul Beach DO, PhD