[Eeglablist] train ICA on part of the data

Iversen, John jiversen at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 3 06:35:46 PDT 2021

Hi Dan,

Yes, you can certainly train ICA on a segment of data then copy the results back to the original dataset then remove components.

See: https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Tips_for_copying_ICA_results_to_other_datasets_.2806.2F26.2F2018_updated.29

Best,

John

PS: Out of curiosity, what do you mean by 'mess up the triggers'?