[Eeglablist] Precompute channels freezing

Beach, Paul paul.anthony.beach at emory.edu
Wed Aug 4 17:32:31 PDT 2021

All,

I’m trying to re-precompute channels measures for ERP data for a new STUDY secondary to adding new subjects and all of a sudden things are freezing up after clicking ‘ok.’ Previously I would see all the output processes on the Matlab command window, so I can only assume nothing is completing since nothing shows up on screen. I have to ctrl+c many times to interrupt whatever loop is running. I tried letting it run about 20 min (way longer than ever needed before for only 32 subjects) but nothing changed.

Using MATLAB R2019a, eeglab2021.0

Any thoughts to fix?
--
Paul Beach DO, PhD