[Eeglablist] Legend Data Labels

J Kiefer O'Sullivan jordan.kiefer.osullivan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:53:31 PDT 2021

Hello and thank you for your time,

I had a quick question about data labels in relation to the legend for
graphs.
I'm graphing EEG data and when I go to plot channel measures, select my
data, and plot the spectra, the graph comes up well. However, when I click
to insert the legend, the labels for each graph come up as "data1" "data2"
etc and not the condition names.
I am using the compiled version of EEGLAB. From here, is there a way to get
the data labels in the legend to match the appropriate conditions?

Thank you for your help,
Kiefer

P.S. If there's also a way to change the plotted line's colours, that would
be great also!