[Eeglablist] Latency (time) ranges and Best Channels for each ERP component

vic roc victorfxtc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:35:17 PDT 2021

Dear all

In order to identify each of the ERP components on the ERPs, I need to know
the time ranges for each of the components. For example, for P300, we
expect its peak to happen somewhere (actually sometime) between 250 ms and
500 ms from the onset of the stimulus. I need these 'time ranges' for a
rather large number of different ERP components.

Also each ERP component tends to peak in certain EEG channels more than the
others.

Do you know *a reference (some articles or a books)* that explains and
lists the latency ranges for all ERP components? Otherwise, if you know the
information regarding a few ERP components, please let me know so I can ask
you about my ERP components of interest.

Additionaly, do you know references that explain and list each EEG channel
that is the best electrode (spatial position) in the 10-20 system for
detection of different ERP components?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vic