[Eeglablist] 'Event type' field in EEGLAB

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:24:21 PDT 2021

Might you just declare an event of type START at time 0...   ?

Scott Makeig

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 2:11 AM Kirandeep Kaur via eeglablist <
eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear all, I work with resting state data collected from 128 channel EGI
> system.
>
> Recently, EEGLAB is not importing data without having me specify my
> 'event-field type'. But I have not marked any events in my data.
> Can someone suggest how I should proceed, and also is there a link from
> where I can understand what do each of these event fields mean?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> --
> Kirandeep Kaur
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_kirandeep-2Dkaur-2D987551213_&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=ZFxVPue11-a6O9F5mZRNg8jDBj4q_H8xjY1RvLyNPZY&s=HrQxrBSq_GVvd9VbCKho9jtxYl235NOkZDtbyDSM1hw&e=
> C/o Prof Manjari Tripathi
> Dept of Neurology
> All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott