[Eeglablist] Preprocess a Group Study

Chanda Steven chandaelizabeth94 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:25:14 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I am preprocessing a lot  (1000+) of qeeg data in edf format with eeglab on
Matlab,  each subject has a unique file with events in the .txt file that I
am merging with the subjects edf file and preprocesses the data to obtain
the time-frequency plot (ERSP and ITC) for developing a machine learning
model.

The problem is that I can not create a group study due to subjects having
different events and that is causing an error "Some datasets have only one
trial, cannot compute ERPimages" when plotting the time-frequency (ERSP and
ITC).  Is there a way that  I can use to preprocess a group of subjects at
the same time and plot the time-frequency in Matlab or any python
algorithm that I can use in MNE, I tried using MNE with python but
importing events file and merge it with the edf and select only events of
interest was a bit challenging. Any advice on this problem would be
appreciated?

Thank You,
Chanda Simfukwe.

--