[Eeglablist] Channel locations gone after reading locations

Nilo Sarraf nilo.sarraf at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 07:42:22 PDT 2021

Have you tried saving the sensor location manual yourself and then directing your software to the CED file? I did a YouTube video on this recently at a very high level though 👇In brainwaves analysis what do these file formats mean? CED, EDF, CSV

|    |
In brainwaves analysis what do these file formats mean? CED, EDF, CSV

By Dr. Nilo

  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone