[Eeglablist] Makoto's preprocessing pipeline: ICA matrices transfer

Ya Zheng 123975520 at qq.com
Wed Oct 6 19:12:42 PDT 2021

Hi Makoto,
I calculated ICA weight matrix and sphereing matrix with 1-35 Hz band-passed data, then appled it to 0.1-Hz high-passed data. Then, I applied the ICLabel to identify the artifact-related ICs. My question is which dataset should be applied to? The 1-35 band-passed data or the 0.1-Hz high-passed data? I found that the ICLabel resulted in some different results, e.g, more muscle ICs found for the 0.1-Hz high-pass data. Thanks!
Best,
Ya