[Eeglablist] Getting BIOSEMI 128-channel ABCD labels into the 10-20 system

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:50:41 PDT 2021

Hi,

Aren't they in the Cap_coord_alls.xlsx file from the Biosemi website (bottom of the page)?
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.biosemi.com_download.htm&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=WZsE7prRL23Cw67ijbULXJO8sK1SNKKpK3H597MPEkw&s=iA2xtdswHg1d6aEk5YOb0N54K3aWrFnPO1cb2HvB1mc&e=
There should be a tab for 128-channel with all the coordinates.

Cedric