[Eeglablist] 3D App

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:59:02 PDT 2021

Jorge -

Yes, for 3D scan acquisition we use the Scanner software and its associated
Structure scanner hardware (structure.io), and recommend the
ISeezIt3D software for head mesh image computing.

For details, view/download the get_chanlocs user guide:
sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/5/5f/Get_chanlocs_userguide.pdf   and the
get_chanlocs wiki: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_get-5Fchanlocs_wiki&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=emEVYA45FgEftHUef7tsMCnL7MKQ6qjkYwqHRccIlIA&s=5BYj6HrYCKNoOZRV8gNAle6-bQNwgWjGiuiV-YskzZE&e=

Scott Makeig

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 3:52 PM Dr. Jorge J. Palacios Venegas via
eeglablist <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear all, just a simple question: Is there any suggestion for an specific
> 3D scanner App for iPhone? or Could it be any? I’m asking just in case
> there is an specific file format used by get_chanlocs extension,
>
> Thanks all in advance,
>
> Jorge Palacios,
>
> --
> Sent from Canary (
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__canarymail.io&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=nDeI2P2S7D_6PODEBtsvVdUjUZZYZSMDK0jQZWAFY6I&s=9NwlSRcIty9bB7QaNsAeNn4q0r_C-Mf7P98ftXq3DSo&e=
> )

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott