[Eeglablist] Regarding bad electrodes removal

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Sun Oct 17 10:20:37 PDT 2021

Dear EEGLAB Community,

I created a Google Poll (3 questions) for EEG researchers who are
specialized in preprocessing. Your responses would be useful for my current
project. Later I may share the poll results that might be of use to others.

Here is the link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_p6cTFAhhcZJiNvRn8&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=sCQmJKRAnqgeEHvIW_LUJpoMiXAAJubT-Dj1frd8Z74&s=W2ud4fD_KgGScYMlJAAwzSktpofyWB9usoShKSqesu0&e=

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences,