[Eeglablist] sLORETA question

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:01:57 PST 2021

Dear Matthew,

Dipfit supports eLORETA but it is more like a proof of concept. I recommend
you check it out first.
I have stripped the function and wrote my own wrapper. If you are
interested, I can upload it online so that you can try it out. It is not an
EEGLAB plugin so does not come with a nice GUI. My code also allows
voxel-level subtraction to show current density differences between two
conditions. Let me know if you want to try it out.

Makoto