[Eeglablist] Installing CUDAICA on Windows 10 (2021 update)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 18 14:59:41 PST 2021

Dear Yunhui,

That's good to confirm. It is too bad that we are not using the strongest
part of the GPU by using the double precision and not the single precision.
I think it is an important thing to remember when choosing a GPU board.
I'll add this description to the Wiki. Thank you again Yunhui for your
input.

Makoto