[Eeglablist] eegplot

Bruzadin Nunes, Ugo ugob at siu.edu
Sat Nov 20 12:40:43 PST 2021

Dear Simona,

You will have to modify the function eegplot.m.

There are many ways you can change that, but an easy solution was to change line 292:

original:
try, g.winlength; catch, g.winlength = 5; end; % Number of seconds of EEG displayed

modified:
try, g.winlength = 20; catch, g.winlength = 20; end; % Number of seconds of EEG displayed

This way, it will always display 20 seconds or 20 epochs by default.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ugo

Ugo Bruzadin Nunes, Ph.D. Candidate

Visiting Assistant Professor, Psychology

Webster University

Office Location: ISB room 316

Office Number: (314) 968-7677
Ugo at webster.edu<mailto:UgoBruzadinNunes at webster.edu>