[Eeglablist] precompute channels measures error

Cristina Benetton cristinabenetton at outlook.it
Fri Nov 26 07:23:59 PST 2021

Dear EEGLAB Team,

I was creating a study and when I hit precompute channels measures for Power Spectrum, it hangs and never returns. When I hit CTRL+C in the command window it shows me this message

"Operation terminated by user during eeglab_options (line 66)

Interrupt while evaluating Menu Callback."

or

"Operation terminated by user during eeg_checkchanlocs (line 156)

Interrupt while evaluating Menu Callback."

or

"
Operation terminated by user during icadefs (line 160)

Error using inputgui (line 218)
Interrupt while evaluating UIControl Callback."

Can you help?

Best regards,

Cristina Benetton

Ms. BENETTON Cristina

PhD Student UPCM Sorbonne Université – INSERM

Laboratoire d'Imagerie Biomedicale (LIB - TEAM NCP)

cristina.benetton at sorbonne-universite.fr

Paris, France (FR)