[Eeglablist] Cognitive Neuroscience Frequency Band Group Study Analysis

Jazmin Morrone jazmin.morrone at stmarys.ac.uk
Thu Dec 2 01:51:26 PST 2021

Dear all,

I hope that all is well.

I am currently looking to analyze mean total power per frequency band (delta, alpha, beta, gamma), per participant, for a selection of given protocols. With analyzing the data, I found a method of obtaining the mean powers per electrode through looking at the statistics on the Channel Spectra and Maps (or through Time-Frequency Analysis) on the corresponding frequency ranges. In doing so, I unfortunately was finding difficulty in extracting the mean powers for all of the electrodes per participant, and was wondering if anyone had any guidance in utilizing FFT in order to navigate this?

In addition to this, I have been evaluating analyzing the datasets in groups but could not find the appropriate manner to do this in accordance the the values I am attempting to extract from the EEG collections. Any further insight on this would also be of great value.

The help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jazmin Morrone

Lecturer, Researcher, and Technical Services

Faculty of Sports Allied Health and Performance Sciences

St Mary's University

Waldegrave Road

Twickenham

TW1 4SX

****************************************************************** Disclaimer This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately. Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham. Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection. We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law. ******************************************************************