[Eeglablist] EEGlab- EDF events

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Sun Dec 12 10:56:57 PST 2021

Hi,

Yes, this is a common issue with EDF files.
Have you tried to check the lower box "using the alternative BIOSIG method (mexsload)" during import?

If that doesn't solve the issue, this method should work if you have Matlab version > 2020a and signal processing toolbox: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_amisepa_import-5FEDF&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=gn586Gb6zjm7zwEKv1fFRhA28_3MqXjZjuFvue33vFM_YGWICliih8P1p9-LObNz&s=XV7xzkWTff7isfDZHK5v8S3EIH_yr7hDYTFVaV88gJg&e=

Let me know how it goes.

Cedric