[Eeglablist] Postdoctoral Fellow in Cognitive Neuroscience
Darya L. Zabelina
dlzabeli at uark.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:51:41 PDT 2021
The Mechanisms of Creative Cognition and Attention (MoCCA) Lab at the University of Arkansas has a postdoctoral position available to begin March 1, 2022. The position is a one-year appointment, renewable based on the need for the position, availability of funding, and continued satisfactory level of performance in the role. Possible renewable for up to two years.
The Postdoctoral Fellow in Cognitive Neuroscience will participate in research funded by the Office of Naval Research (ONR). This position involves studies focused on examining neurocognitive mechanisms of attention in creative thinking using Electroencephalography (EEG) methodology (including mobile EEG), and developing and testing attention training techniques for enhancing creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
* Ph.D. in Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, or a related field
* A track record of first-author publications
* Experience with EEG data collection and analysis
* Proficiency with statistical analysis (SPSS, R, etc.)
* Proficiency with at least one programming language (Python, R, Matlab, etc)
* Machine learning experience
* Research interests in creative cognition and attention
Applications should include:
* Cover letter
* Curriculum vitae
* List of three professional references
* Statement of research interests
* Representative publications
All application materials must be uploaded to the University of Arkansas System Career Site https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uasys.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com_UASYS&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=hnvClkkTqyoeF7caqToRhpvpBUvLv0rVAshXY_491Qs&s=pDhprsP_diiodGDlJA2-L2523O-pzeITFiqDxlNwkEI&e=
Screening of applicants will begin December 1, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
More information about the eeglablist