[Eeglablist] Inquiry about clean_artifacts.m function

Charalampos Georgios Lamprou 100063082 at ku.ac.ae
Mon Jan 23 04:40:49 PST 2023

Dear EEGLAB developers,

I hope this mail finds you well.

My name is Charalampos Lamprou and I am currently working on EEG analysis, using EEGLAB. I would like to inquire about the clean_artifacts function and the way it works. I have noticed that even though I give as input the same data and using the same parameters, I don't always recieve the same results. In particular, in each realisation the function removes different channels. Hence, I would like to ask if the the function works in a stochastic way and if so, where exactly the stochasticity lies and why in different realisations, different channels are rejected.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards.

Charalampos Lamprou