[Eeglablist] Differentiate Frequency Bands

Chanda Simfukwe chandaelizabeth94 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:24:59 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

I have a dataset for resting state EEG grouped into different diagnoses
normal, mild cognitive impairment, and dementia for eyes-open and -closed,
already preprocessed and artifacts removed. I would compare each group's
frequency bands (delta, theta, alpha, and gamma), like normal vs. MCI,
normal vs. dementia, and MCI vs. dementia, in eyes open and closed. I am
asking how I could execute this problem using EEGlab.

Thank You,

Chanda.

--
Chanda Simfukwe