[Eeglablist] visualization of rejmanual timepoints

Agatha Lenartowicz agathalenartowicz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:37:13 PST 2023

Arno - This behavior is true for continuous data or epochs. And it is true for inspecting via  “Tools > Inspect/reject data by eye” and “Plot > Channel data (scroll).”
We have not been able to recover the ability to “mark” bad epochs (so it’s there in reject.rejmanual) without actually removing epochs.
Agatha

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.agathalenartowicz.com__;!!Mih3wA!BATwvTK9kl-cAufE59Fn87FY0lULi0JHe-rHdXJ-oCtb89I_rtxGsFrw4sa5_ImU56Gy-4oAOSWyTnrdJfPao-LyftuH-tSk$
LinkedIn <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/agatha-lenartowicz-ph-d-62554937/__;!!Mih3wA!BATwvTK9kl-cAufE59Fn87FY0lULi0JHe-rHdXJ-oCtb89I_rtxGsFrw4sa5_ImU56Gy-4oAOSWyTnrdJfPao-Lyfm9nbvym$ >