[Eeglablist] Absolute delta power calculation

Hanna Szakács szakacsmiriamhanna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:51:52 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to calculate the mean absolute delta power using the EEGLAB GUI.
According to chat gpt, I should have a menu or option in Tools dedicated
for this, either called Time-Frequency Decomposition, Signal Processing,
Spectral Analysis or something like that, but I don't have any of these.
I'm using v2022.1, and Matlab is 2021a (academic use). I'm using
128-channel EEG devices, and they're already preprocessed. All of them are
eyes closed resting state.
I simply want to see if the delta power declines as a function of age. This
is supposed to be a rather simple analysis but I'm stuck unfortunately.
Maybe I shouldn't have taken chat gpt's word for granted.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks and cheers,
Hanna