[Eeglablist] [EXTERNAL] Re: Difficulty installing Biosig after EEGLAB install on Mscbook

Hunt, Andrea Lisette McGraw hunta at rowan.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:08:42 PST 2023

Hello -

We continue to have this problem getting Biosig installed on Macbooks - two different machines at this point. Both are fresh, new installs of Matlab (v. R2022b) and the full EEGlab version (not from github) of 2020.0 (28.8 MB). When we try to import edf files using Biosig for the first time in eeglab, we cannot autoinstall Biosig as has worked on my work PC. We have attempted to manually install Biosig with experienced Matlab users from our university, and we continue to get this error message. They suggest there may be missing files from our version of eeglab. I have submitted Issues in both eeglab and biosig Githubs but I'm also asking here if anyone knows what may be causing this problem.

Thanks,

Andi

Andrea McGraw Hunt, PhD, MT-BC
hunta at rowan.edu