[Eeglablist] simple question: logic of using ICLABEL to reject components

Michael Wenger Michael.J.Wenger at ou.edu
Wed Feb 22 12:10:08 PST 2023

All -- we've recently begun adding the use of ICLABEL to our pre-processing
pipeline. What we've found is that it labels only a minority of components
as brain activity, with the majority being labeled as "other." If we reject
the components labeled as non-brain activity, we end up rejecting the
majority of the components, and this seems wrong. Can anyone who has been
using ICLABEL comment on how to select components for removal? Thanks in
advance,

-Michael