[Eeglablist] automating channel reduction (spatial down-sampling)

Jeffrey Eriksen jeriksen at downeurobiology.org
Tue Mar 14 17:00:56 PDT 2023

Hello list members,

I am trying to automate everything in my pipeline, and I think I can do most of the steps with "pop_" functions. However, I cannot find a function to select a set of channels. In my case I am down-sampling a 256-channel dataset to 64 channels. I am currently doing this manually in the GUI by

Edit
Select data
Copy list of channels to keep from a scratch text file into the Channel(s) box
OK

Is there a way to automate this? I have to do it for over 300 files.

-Jeff

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains important information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.