[Eeglablist] Plotting continuous data and event types not appearing

Roberto Petrosino rp3650 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 29 00:35:37 PDT 2023

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for your reply.

Do have any suggestion regarding (1) below? I have started collecting data for my EEG experiment using Cedrus Stim Trigger box wirelessly connected to the CGX 20-channel headset. I am presenting auditory stimuli through Presentation. The trigger markers seem to be correctly sent by the Stim Trigger to the acquisition software. However, after importing the data in EEGlab, it looks like there is not event marker at all – see screenshot below:

As you can see the event types are listed, but they do not appear when scrolling the raw data. Do you know why this is happening? I have also contacted Cedrus and CGX -- it might be just an issue of the way triggers are sent from the stim trigger and/or stored by the CGX acquisition software, but I thought you guys might have some suggestions too

Thanks!
-r

—————
Roberto Petrosino (he/him/his)
Postdoctoral Associate
Psychology, Division of Science
New York University Abu Dhabi
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://robpetrosino.github.io__;!!Mih3wA!FQRfKT4IMKUlMuxbrI9MNB3l0CrGtKG3M3K0Bzp0CqeErWga6cJx-avSEuyZTyEEXngl1fDRUndRlG2ywyHd6Q$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://robpetrosino.github.io/__;!!Mih3wA!FQRfKT4IMKUlMuxbrI9MNB3l0CrGtKG3M3K0Bzp0CqeErWga6cJx-avSEuyZTyEEXngl1fDRUndRlG221EY5bw$ >