[Eeglablist] Applying ASR to Continuous Data Stream

Noor Tasnim ntasnim at vt.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:24:47 PDT 2023

Dear EEGLAB Community,

We have a one-hour long continuous EEG data stream that we would like to
pre-process using ASR. Is this advisable, or is it recommended to only use
ASR on EEG data that is already epoched? Our plan then is to pull out 5
minute segments of interest from this long stream of data after
pre-processing.

Moreover, is there any helpful information on ASR in addition to what can
be found on the clean_raw data wiki on Github (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/clean_rawdata/wiki)?__;!!Mih3wA!FILVquqshuzLZv5G1fQvLhv1kjNgpe-GqVZkHPkwhrOZR4mcwYfm1hDdJAxtK79412-8JMdxFu4jDGKSYmTmNw$

Kind regards,
Noor